How it works
Ownaracehorse has been chosen by the National Racecourse Catering
Awards committee to give our shareholders and visitors to the Ownaracehorse
syndicate website the chance to tell us about the great meals
you've had at racecourses in the last 12 months.
The racecourse with the most positive feedback will win the 'Racegoers Choice' award for 2019, due to be held in Autumn 2019. The venue will be announced in summer.
What You can win
In return for a few minutes of your time, every nomination you make
will also be entered into a terrific FREE prize draw to win a
superb VIP day out at the races for two people. Imagine entering a famous racecourse with a
family member or friend, not only for a great day of racing, but a champagne
reception followed by a delightful, top class three course meal with
followed by afternoon tea towards the end of the racing day!
In previous years its been a thoroughly wonderful day out.
What you need to do...
Just tell us the racecourse and why it was such a great meal.
Perhaps its from a eating place you frequent often, or maybe it was
just a single day out. We want to hear from you if you ate in
the racecourse restaurant, a cafe or even a fish and chip van! If it
was great food and service, give the racecourse a nomination!
You can nominate up to five different racecourse food places (nominations for the same racecourse are fine, but only one per eating place). Each nomination will receive an entry into the prize draw. Remember, we only want to hear about the best meals you've had at racecourses in the UK - not the worst ones!
Enter your nomination now!
Please remember: you must have experienced this meal at some
time in the last 12 months. You can nominate up to five
different eating places/racecourses - for five entries into the
Prize Draw. It can be a posh dinner or just a great
burger from your favourite takeaway!
1. Promoter: Ownaracehorse Ltd and National Racecourse Catering
2. The random Prize Draw winner is chosen by a representative of the Promoter.
3. Result will be notified to all participants via the Ownaracehorse.co.uk website.
4. The promoters decision is final.
5. Five entries/nominations per email address will be accepted. Any entries above the fifth nomination will be removed from the competition. To nominate successfully your reason for nomination must be fully explained. The promoters decision is final in this regard. Your email address will be added to our newsletter database and not passed to any other organisation - you may opt out at any time.
6. We can only advise the winner at the email address supplied. We take no responsibility for incorrectly entered email addresses.
7. The VIP prize is only valid on specific date (the date of the Catering Awards in Autumn which will be notified to this page in summer). No other prize can be provided as a substitute. The prize is for two adults and includes all entrance fees, meals and some drinks at the racecourse. The prize does not cover transport to and from the venue or non-food disbursements at the track.
8. Entries to the competition close on September 1st 2019. Competition result will be announced within 2 weeks of the competition final entry date.