Prizes worth over £1,000 - and down to 7th place!
Predict the total SP (Starting Price) value of the combined races at Cheltenham 2021 to win one of these great prizes:
1st Prize - 1.0% (4 shares) in Big Bear Hug (pictured below) - worth £600
2nd Prize - 0.25% (1 share) in Big Bear Hug
3rd Prize - 0.25% (1 share) in Big Bear Hug
4th Prize - £75 Ownaracehorse voucher
5th Prize - £75 Ownaracehorse voucher
6th Prize - £50 Ownaracehorse voucher
7th Prize - £50 Ownaracehorse voucher
What to do
Cheltenham runs from Tuesday 16th March through to Friday 19th March - a total of 4 days racing with 28 races (excluding charity races). Add up all the winners SP's for those 28 races, and that's the total we're after!
For example, a 10/1 winner gives a total of 10.0, a 9/4 winner gives a total of 2.25 - add them all up for the final winning total - just as if you had a winning £1 bet on every winner (without your stake!).
The closest guess (above or below) to the final SP total (known on Friday 19th March 2021 after racing) will win the First Prize.
Once you have entered, we will keep you up to date with how your prediction is faring by email, and on the last day, we'll send you a message to let you know what total SP you need from the final 7 races to get your prediction spot on! It's a bit of fun, and anyone can win - just pick a number!
Past Total SP Results for Cheltenham
To give you an indication of past SP totals - here's the results for
the last ten years at the festival:
2020 - 290.0
2019 - 355.0
2018 - 287.3
2017 - 318.3
2016 - 199.5
2015 - 261.0
2014 - 310.9
2013 - 325.0
2012 - 283.1
2011 - 276.7
2010 - 356.2
2009 - 256.8
So, will 2021 be a year where all the favourites win? Or will it be like 2013 and 2019 when there were plenty of long-priced upsets? You decide...! Once you have decided on your SP guess, simply complete your entry details below. Please bear in mind that we have thousands of entries - the winners in the last four years have needed to be within 0.2 of the correct SP totato win one of the prizes! The very best of luck!
1. Promoter: Ownaracehorse Ltd.
2. The winning guess calculation and winning decision is made by Ownaracehorse Ltd.
3. In the event of a tie we may send a tie-breaker question (for the first prize) or share the prizes equally between the winning entrants.
4. First Prize is a 1% leased share in a racehorse (as stated above) for the 2021 turf season (running until November 1st 2021) and is subject to the winner agreeing with the Standard Ownaracehorse terms and conditions. Second and Third prizewinners will win a 0.25% share in the same racehorse.
5. Result will be notified to all participants via email.
6. The promoters decision is final.
7. One entry per email address. Multiple entries will be removed from the competition - one random entry will be chosen and entered into the competition if multiple entries are detected. Entries deemed to be from the same individual or spammed from personal domains will be removed from the competition. The promoters decision is final in this regard. Your email address will be added to our newsletter list and not passed to any other organisation. We will email you with your confirmed entry before Cheltenham begins.
8. We can only advise the winner at the email address supplied. We take no responsibility for incorrectly entered email addresses or mis-typed guesses. If you have previously opted out of our marketing we will be unable to send you confirmation, update, or competition winner emails.
9. SP's counted will be official result only. Dead-heats count half each horse's SP. If one or more days of the Cheltenham meeting are lost due to weather or other reasons, the guess totals will be reduced by the number of days lost in order to be fair to all participants - eg. 1 day lost 25% reduction, 2 days lost 50% reduction. If three days or more are lost the competition will be cancelled.
10. Entry to the competition closes at the start of the Cheltenham Festival meeting.
11. All guesses are rounded to one decimal place.
12. There is no cash alternative to any of our prizes.
This competition is may also featured on the following competition websites:
- The Prizefinder.com
- UK Competitions UK
- Competitors Companion
- Competitions Today
- Competition Time