2020 summer season shares
Updated 15th May 2020
The current situation is that racing is expected to re-start in the UK on June 1st 2020. However, this date could go back, and initially any racing may be limited and be behind closed doors. Read the official BHA guidelines on Covid-19.
OWNARACEHORSE'S ACTIONS ON MITIGATING THE LOSS OF THE START TO THE TURF SEASON- For many of the horses, it will only marginally effect their season as they will still race right through to Autumn;
- For youngsters (2YO's) only a small number would run in April or May, so they should be unaffected;
- Should racing be lost until late summer, we will extend the share periods of our horses to encompass runs in November and December;
- We have postponed all our stable visits until summer, however they will be conducted as soon as social distancing is relaxed;
- We will respond to any extension of social distancing as soon as practically possible.
Our Service during Social Distancing
We are delighted to report that we have been reporting on all our horses in training for the summer throughout the pandemic. We continue to provide regular updates on each horse, including video calls with each trainer, gallop video and interviews with stable staff.
We anticipate providing this service throughout social distancing and we're working hard to keep shareholders up to date with any major milestones your racehorse reaches. Were conducting question and answer sessions with some trainers.
Gift PacksGIFT VOUCHERS
All our Gift Packs which contain a Gift Voucher are now valid for 18 months, allowing their recipients to decide whether to use the voucher
this year, or for next season.
BUYING A GIFT PACK
- Shares are still available to purchase, as are Gift Packs;
- ALL GIFT PACKS ARE NOW BEING DESPATCHED WITHIN 4 WORKING DAYS OF ORDERING. Electronically sent packs will be despatched within 48 hours. Please allow a week between ordering and receiving your physical Gift Pack.
A PERSONAL MESSAGE FROM OUR SYNDICATE MANAGERS
We'd like to thank all our shareholders for your ongoing patience. In these trying times, we understand owning a racehorse is a frivolous activity, but
sincerely hope we are providing a much-needed distraction in dark times. We have been syndicating racehorses for seventeen years, and managed to survive two recessions.
Once racing resumes we hope to bring our shareholders an immediate method of fighting the
depression and anxiety which will no doubt pervade our country for some time to come.
Richard L and Peter M, Ownaracehorse.
Information posted and correct at: April 9th 2020