First prize worth over £1,000
Just suggest a great name for our Swiss Spirit Colt with Ollie Pears in Malton and you can win a 2.0% share in him for the 2020 season, plus the horse will race for the rest of its career with your suggested name!
We will confirm your entry, and once the closing date is reached trainer Ollie Pears and Ownaracehorse will choose the name they feel best suits this young colt.
What to doHere's some help:
Read about the Swiss Spirit Colt
View his detailed pedigree
If you wish, you can give us your reason for choosing the name - which could help your name get picked! We are looking for the most creative, great sounding and original name possible for this racehorse.
Please remember, you cannot choose a name which has already been given to another racehorse in the past (search for your suggestion at the British Horseracing Authority Website if you wish to make sure), it must be 18 characters or less (including spaces). Their website will tell you whether your suggestion is acceptable to the BHA.
The result of this competition will be known around November 10th. Check the colt's listing on our website to discover which name he has been given. All entrants will be emailed with the shortlist, and and the final winning choice of name.
1. Promoter: Ownaracehorse Ltd.
2. The winning decision is made by trainer Ollie Pears and Ownaracehorse Ltd.
3. In the event of a tie, a tie breaker question will be sent by email.
4. First Prize is a 2% leased share in the names racehorse for the 2020 turf season (running 1st April until November 1st 2020) and is subject to the winner agreeing with the Standard Ownaracehorse terms and conditions.
5. Result will be notified to all participants via email.
6. The promoters decision is final.
7. One entry per email address. Entries made on the same email address will be removed. Entries deemed to be from the same individual or spammed from personal domains will be removed from the competition. The promoters decision is final in this regard. Your email address will be added to our newsletter list and not passed to any other organisation. You may opt out of further emails at any time and from any email sent.
8. We can only advise the winner at the email address supplied. We take no responsibility for incorrectly entered email addresses or mis-typed names, names duplicated or rejected by Weatherbys.
9. Entry to the competition closes on October 31st 2019
This competition is also featured on the following competition websites:
- The Prizefinder.com
- UK Competitions.com
- Competitors Companion
- Competitions Today