Prizes worth over £1,300
Just suggest a great name for our Gutaifan Yearling Filly trained by Ollie Pears in Malton and YOU CAN WIN A 2.0% SHARE WORTH OVER £1,000 in her for the 2021 2YO season, plus the horse will race for the rest of its career with your suggested name!
If you are close, but not chosen, we have TWO RUNNERS UP PRIZES of our small shares (0.25%) in the filly, worth £150 each.
We will confirm your entry, and once the closing date is reached trainer Ollie Pears and Ownaracehorse will choose the name they feel best suits this young filly.
What to doHere's some help:
Read about the Gutaifan filly
View her detailed pedigree
If you wish, you can give us your reason for choosing the name - which could help your name get picked! We are looking for the most creative, great sounding and original name possible for this racehorse.
Please remember, you cannot choose a name which has already been given to another racehorse in the past (search for your suggestion at the British Horseracing Authority Website if you wish to make sure), it must be 18 characters or less (including spaces). Their website will tell you whether your suggestion is acceptable to the BHA.
1. Promoter: Ownaracehorse Ltd.
2. The winning decision is made by trainer Ollie Pears and Ownaracehorse Ltd.
3. In the event of a tie, a tie breaker question will be sent by email.
4. First Prize is a 2% leased share in the the named racehorse for the 2021 turf season (running 1st April until November 1st 2021) and she will be given your suggested name. Second and Third prizes are 0.25% in the same horse for the 2021 season. All prizes are subject to the winners agreeing with the Standard Ownaracehorse terms and conditions.
5. Result will be notified to all participants via email.
6. The promoters decision is final.
7. One entry per email address. Entries made on the same email address will be removed. Entries deemed to be from the same individual or spammed from personal domains will be removed from the competition. Confirmation of your suggested entry is not confirmation of entry to the final competition. The promoters decision is final in this regard. Your email address will be added to our newsletter list and not passed to any other organisation. You may opt out of further emails at any time and from any email sent.
8. We can only advise the winner at the email address supplied. We take no responsibility for incorrectly entered email addresses or mis-typed names, names duplicated or rejected by Weatherbys.
9. Entry to the competition closes on November 10th 2020
This competition may also feature on the following competition websites:
- The Prizefinder.com
- UK Competitions.com
- Competitors Companion
- Competitions Today